To The Felix I Just Faced On The Game:

On the microscopic chance you are reading this:

  • I was playing Wraith.
  • Your Head On gave me a legitimate heart attack.
  • You cheeky bastard :).

Anyone else had some really fun, crazy games recently? That one was a madhouse.

I've been doing a personal challenge: not to kill anyone before I've 2 hooked everyone. It's been challenging, and that one...

Struggled to get hooks early, kept getting lightburned. Slowly turned things around on 2 gens left, Surge, STBFL and Pain Resonance kept me in the game.

Every pallet was dropped by the end. It came down to a brutal war of attrition and I eventually got a 2k. Funky perks too - Blast Mine, Head On, Flashbang: the sort of game that makes me want to play more rather than logging off in disgust.

Comments

  • I swear i get jumpscared more playing killer then survivors.

    Those stuns out of nowhere really can get you

  • It is hard to jumpscare me but i have one.

    I was chasing survivor but then i stucked on nothing. I was going to start complain about how trash this game but then i saw something is moving in bush. It was dear Claudette, who gave me heart attack.