Subscribe option?
Used to reading threads on steam forums.
IS there a way on here to subscribe to a thread and from with the site get notifications of new posts so that when you click it, it takes you to the new post?i
Used to reading threads on steam forums.
IS there a way on here to subscribe to a thread and from with the site get notifications of new posts so that when you click it, it takes you to the new post?i
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah what @CookieBear said.
though I just saw your name and just wanted to say I approve
Thanks guys for info!
and YES getbils are cuteπππ
@Mooks is that your gerbil? I used to have one YEARS ago. Looked kinda like the one in your pic too. Her name was Precious.
Ok dumb question...how do u get to that notifications settings on mobile? Can't find that option to notify bookmarks.