Couldn't pick up survivor in front of locker in the basement - Shelter Woods

Step 1 : Played a match on Shelter Woods, presumably against a 3 SWF group who tried some bully tactics, but nothing out of the ordinary

Step 2 : One player got a DC, after this the match pretty much crumbled.

Step 3 : Sacrificed one player on the basement, hooked the other

Step 4 : Last player repeatedly jumped in and out of the left locker down the stairs, even in front of me.

Step 5: I downed said survivor, they wouldn't move afterwards and just lay there in the locker door.

Step 6: couldn't pick up said survivor. Survivor would go afk and soon 3 crows were circeling the downed survivor.

Step 7: had to led the bleedout timer run out. Wasted 4min on this.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

  • Legion
  • BBQ, Iron Maiden, Nurse's Calling, Thanatophobia
  • Shelter Woods - Basement
  • So far a single occurrence

DOCUMENTS TO ADD

  • Images
20220119161617_1.jpg 20220119161657_1.jpg


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • In what way couldn't you pick the survivor up? Was there never any prompt to pick up? Did you open the locker instead of picking up? Did you try turning your back to the locker when picking up?

  • @Nordhbane said:

    In what way couldn't you pick the survivor up? Was there never any prompt to pick up? Did you open the locker instead of picking up? Did you try turning your back to the locker when picking up?

    Yeah, there never was even a prompt to pick them up. Sadly I forgot to make pictures of that. I mean I had several minutes time to try it out, but I walked all around, looked in all different directions and orientations and never once did the pick up promt appear. All I could do was open and close the locker repeatedly.

    That the survivor jumped into that locker repreatedly and tried to get my attention might indicate that they knew about this bug or somehow had means to provoce this situation.