Sbmm influenced your way to play/see the game?
Since sbmm came out did u change approach to the game? Do you like it more? Or don't play at all?
My personal experience is that i don't take the game seriously anymore, it effects my mental sanity especially when it comes to sweaty games over and over again. I was used to play a lot before it came out, around 90h in the last 2 weeks according to steam, now i have 10h the last 2 weeks which is a huge difference and says a lot of it.
How's your experience with it? Share your thoughts.
Another thing I see is that they are slowly losing players and hopefully something will be done about it.
Comments
Its definitely changed the way I play killer, cause i dont.
I didn't change my playstyle of playing pretty fair and only using camping and tunneling as a last resort and it just made my matches way more inconsistent then before it released. My stomps were just completely absolute and I got games that felt completely hopeless slightly more often. I'm fine with either happening every once in awhile to give perspective but once mmr hit live I don't remember almost ever having what would consider a fair match win or loss. From what I've heard and seen it's only gotten worse since I stopped playing in September.