looking for players to play dbd
Hey,
I am looking for friends to play dbd. I play dbd more for a good company than for the game itself.
Hey,
I am looking for friends to play dbd. I play dbd more for a good company than for the game itself.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I play on PC and Xbox. My steam is Oni's Cum Sock and my Xbox is ISlashtonI :)
I play on ps5.
PSN: Cringe-Gaming12
It would be better if a player from pc.
Hi. Add Grimz c: // on pc
I have a Gnome Necromancer I liked playing, I could use that maybe?
… Oh, sorry, I misread the subject line. 🤷♂️