Executioner Daily
Why is it cages of atonement and not punishments of the damned?
Why is it cages of atonement and not punishments of the damned?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
And why is it 4 ? Dont they know that survivors evade trail like its lava?
Either that, or they sweat their entire balls off like you can insta-mori them suddenly just because they got tormented once and start comp dropping every pallet and pre-running everything.
That daily should definitely be changed, compared to other killer's dailies... Like Pinhead's one requires you to hit them with the chain 4 times, you don't even have to M1 them afterwards... Correct me if I am wrong, but this is what I remember it is... Meanwhile with Executioner you have to put them in cage, which means creating trails on the floor, forcing survivors to step on them, then downing them and putting them in the cage... I think it is a bit too much and unrewarding for what it offers...
Honestly what I decided to do to get through it is honorably duel the survivor for the cage. I took off all my perks and put down a length of torment and if they step into it, it signals the start.
If I were you, I'd have rather changed it... Like you said, I think enough would be to hit them with punishment and damned, it's already a signature of his power.