Trickster's Eyes
Sort of a nit-picky thing but, why do Trickster's eyes glow in certain outfits and don't in others? Personally, his glowing eyes were always my favorite thing about him, shouldn't his eyes glow in all of his outfits?
Sort of a nit-picky thing but, why do Trickster's eyes glow in certain outfits and don't in others? Personally, his glowing eyes were always my favorite thing about him, shouldn't his eyes glow in all of his outfits?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He uses contact lenses for shiny bright eyes (it's lore official, yes).
Some outfits, he seems to not use them so there goes your answer.
I'm aware he uses contacts but in that case why do all his yellow eye cosmetics glow except for his rift one? I'm glad you answered the question and it's a good answer, I'm just mostly looking for a technical reason and not exactly a lore reason (I should've been more specific sorry).