This May Sound Stupid... But a Barrier for Camping? (EDIT)
Here’s something we can all agree on:
Camping sucks. It’s annoying and frowned upon. But I have an idea. (Not like it’s going to be added just an idea lol) If you Hook a Survivor, the entity makes a barrier around you. You cannot enter it, but, once a survivor enters it. The barrier will open up in a few seconds (1 or 2) so you have a chance to slash the survivor. What do you guys think? Does this idea sound stupid. (Probably) or do you agree with it?
(EDIT)
Ive gotten some tips,
and to sum it all up I’ve came up with this:
If a Killer is in the range of the survivors of 13 Meters every 1 to 2 minutes the killer looses blood points and adds to your blood points. Or either: If a Killer is standing in a 14 Meter Radius Generator Repairs are Increased by 10%. This seems much better and more reasonable to me..
Camping sucks. It’s annoying and frowned upon. But I have an idea. (Not like it’s going to be added just an idea lol) If you Hook a Survivor, the entity makes a barrier around you. You cannot enter it, but, once a survivor enters it. The barrier will open up in a few seconds (1 or 2) so you have a chance to slash the survivor. What do you guys think? Does this idea sound stupid. (Probably) or do you agree with it?
(EDIT)
Ive gotten some tips,
and to sum it all up I’ve came up with this:
If a Killer is in the range of the survivors of 13 Meters every 1 to 2 minutes the killer looses blood points and adds to your blood points. Or either: If a Killer is standing in a 14 Meter Radius Generator Repairs are Increased by 10%. This seems much better and more reasonable to me..
Comments
A more effective way would be this: Staying within 16 meters around the hook will increase the gen repair speed to other survivors by 15%.
Mad Killer mains in
3
2
1
...
2) not EVERY survivor main is like how you describe them to be.. I don’t have a “main” side but when I play survivor, I find no need to “teabag” and “dc”. Thats just bad sportmanship. I take my L or W and just move on, its never that serious. Sounds like you have terrible games with terrible Survivors.