Does Legion being used for the Q&A announcement on Twitter mean anything?
Really hoping we'll get some info on Legion changes after the absolute disappointment that was the newest midchapter.
Really hoping we'll get some info on Legion changes after the absolute disappointment that was the newest midchapter.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Clearly this means we get to listen to the full Legion mixtape. And also Legion nerfs incoming. Yaas!
This was the image for the tweet that announced the Q&A. Dunno if it really means anything.
I wouldn't assume so, my understanding is they use random killers for things like this most of the time.
Not sure I'd call this most recent midchapter an "absolute disappointment" either lol
That being said, I do hope they can shed some light on how far along the Legion/Ghostface changes are, or if they've decided to switch tracks to something else.