Q&A Stream Thursday

https://twitter.com/deadbybhvr/status/1483106918201765895?s=21


The Q&A section is closed and questions and answers are already settled.

So… from what I have seen we will see the usual stuff, most of the questions have been around in previous Q&As and are pretty much already answered or it is definitely going to be a ‚soon‘/‚can’t give an answer to that atm‘… I feel like the community wants them to get questions they can’t answer to then complain about them not answering…


anyways.. are you looking forward to the stream or a particular question?

i guess I will again skip this one and wait for the summary ;)

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • @Zozzy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2756930#Comment_2756930

    Really? i remember it because they started with "it isn't as simple as adding graphics options" and then went on to talk about how the cpu is the bottleneck, not the gpu.

    Now i am tempted to search for it if it wasn't so late.

    I guess I remember that Argumentation as well but not regarding 60 fps on consoles but specifically as response to the suggestion of adding advanced graphic settings for consoles? Should have been in one of the more recent Q&As I think…

1 2 ›