Progress bar for challenges
So there are challenges I want to get done in just a match or two but how am I supposed to tell how close I am in a match like Doctor's static blast challenge I wanna know how close I am to completing it so why can't they just show a small progress bar for it or at least something that gives you a check mark telling you completed that challenge in the match.
Comments
You are telling. Once I only needed one more pallet destroyed. It crushed my soul. If I had a progress bar, I would not have disrespected the last few pallets...
Yes that would be nice....not trying to be greedy but being able to activate more than one challenge would be cool too.
Ok now I'm being greedy...I want bp in the rift as well instead of 20 recolored charms.
Thank you.