Certain Perks' Rework
Warning
No formatter is installed for the format not-found
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I feel like Decisive Strike is fine as it is, since the killer rarely leaves the decisive user alone after they used the perk. This Decisive update is just ensuring that the Decisive user will not escape from the killer.
I like the Idea of Hope. So It can be a counter against Exposed. Really nice.
On the Killer side:
Coulrophobia, Fire Up and Surveillance sounds awesome too. With the rest I dont agree. Thank you for your Ideas
I am actually considering that. I just know what I should do to avoid being backstabbed or how to chase someone effectively after said backstab.