"Ace's Journey" challenge not working

I'm doing the "Aces's Journey" challenge (Tome 4, page 2).

It requires the player to finish repairing 1 generator, unhook 1 survivor (not said to be safe unhook) and cleanse 1 totem.

On one game, i've finish repairing 3 generators, cleanse 2 totems and unhook 1 survivor. This can be seen in the post-game screenshots attached.

Yet, the challenge is not considered done, after completing every tasks.

20220116125917_1.jpg 20220116125920_1.jpg 20220116125924_1.jpg


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • It has to be a safe unhook

  • I just completed "Ace's Journey" from Tome IV Level 4 (it's the same as OP but you need 2 of each).

    I think the issue is that the tooltip is missing the word SAFELY. As in you need to do 1 (or 2 in my case) SAFE UNHOOKS.

    If you have the perk "We're Gonna Live Forever" equip it as it will tell you if your unhook was safe or not.