[NA][PC] LFM gamers for nontoxic LGBT+ friendly group
Cross play is fine. All players are welcome. Server is inclusive and nontoxic. If this doesn't apply to you, don't add me.
We play a variety of games and different times hours and have mostly US and EU players.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Discord: LauraSaxx
Comments
Boop boop. Updated the post and more active lately!
PS5 OldSkoolPat
I play on PC but you can look me up at @ LauraSaxx.TTnoU
Hi! I sent an add request on Discord. Couldn't send a message with it, so figured I'd drop a note here to identify myself :)
Chill queer trans lady looking for a non-toxic, LGBTQ-friendly group. PC player, but I always have cross-platform enabled.
Discord: jacquelynheat
Woohoo so glad you found us!! <3 (little delayed!!)
Hey! I and my girlfriend are looking for a chill and safe LGBTQ+ community/Discord server to play. We are new though, still learning the game.
hey feel free to add me on discord, itsjustnishh
Still looking for players, esp during the Halloween event!!
anyone looking for players :)
Happy October - looking for some more players!
wow this post is old. We're looking again, btw!
Still looking - have a few active members that could use friends