What if No this or that?
What if there was an option to filter out maps and or killers? Of course, this could increase your queue time but what if you disliked a killer or map enough to wait, would you use it?
There isn't a map I don't like but I don't care for the three Resident Evil killers, the Tyrant, zombie 1, and zombie 2
Comments
I see no way this could be abused.
Sounds extremely abusable.
Eh. Not really. Maybe if you could set rules like each perk can only go to one survivor then I’d bite.
I would ban MacMillan or Autohaven alternately so that I can reduce the amount of MacMillan and Autohaven I am forced to play.
That title gave me headache, but to the actual point please no, imagine trying to play Bubba, I know the FIRST killer I would block would be Bubba.
Filtering out killers is insanely abusable.
Sure, if Killers can filter out 4 perks to match the 4 filter options Survivors have per room. 🙃