Slippery Meat OP?

So I was running a new build (Slippery Meat, Decisive Strike, Circle Of Healing, and Dead Hard) and stayed hidden most of the game while doing gens.

At the very end of the game it was just me and this Claudette left. I was finishing the last gen when Claudette got downed. She got hooked and I finished the last gen while Bubba was like 5 inches away from me. I vaulted a nearby window and Bubba vaulted it and charged his chainsaw. I ended up getting downed because his ping was kind of bad (I should've paid attention to the pong meter in the lobby beforehand) and he hooked me.

Claudette was still struggling on the hook, so I took my chances and tried to unhook myself, meanwhile Bubba was angrily chainsawing me. I managed to get off the hook on my 6th attempt and Bubba ended up downing me. Little did he know I had DS, so I crawled away as far from the hook as I could before he picked me up. I hit him with DS and ran for it.

I ran this man around for a good while before he finally managed to catch me. He angrily revved his chainsaw multiple times before picking me up and hooking me again. He then angrily chainsawed me on the hook once more.

I don't why he got so mad over me unhooking myself, but I found that pretty funny.

Comments

  • Every perk that causes discomfort will be called OP. A good survivor must instantly walk up to the killer and let him slug them, hit them, hook them and nod in their face until the trial's end.