After grabbing while I was trying to get into the locker, the killer could not even hook me. And...

Me: Meg Thomas

Perks: Lithe, Decisive strike, We`re gonna live forever, Adrenaline

Map: If im not mistaken, it was Red Forest

Killer: Huntress

DeadByDaylight.log

So, what happened. I have already been hooked twice, and in a chase I tried to get to the locker to slow her down, but huntress grabbed me midway. I didnt even try to struggle (as I would be dead at hook anyway), however, when she got to the hook, she didnt actually hook, just walked around it. I didnt understand whats happening at first, but apparently she couldnt hook me at all. I tried to struggle at this point, but the a-d button on the screen was heavily glitching (appearing/disappearing), and smashing a/d didnt even work.

Then, things became even more strange. First, I disappeared from Huntresses arms (She was walking as if im still here). Then, I just got stuck in the bush (huntress left), not being able to move, but the button to ENTER A LOCKER appeared. I got into the... Bush locker? Then i tap the button to "exit", and I once again was teleported - to the actual locker - but I was walking/flying as if I am on the Huntress shoulder. I actually exited through exit gates by flying on invisible huntress shoulder.

I am so confused. This most certainly ruined Huntresses experience of the game, so i decided to send this here. I am literally scared this abomination can happen when I play the killer

Tagged: Pending

Comments