The most salt I've seen from someone
So I'm playing a match with a Laurie,Meg and Tapp the Laurie is the salty one. We're facing a trickster on Thompson house and things are going smoothly until NOED pops Laurie and Meg are sent on hooks when it comes to Trickster and NOED. It's the sorta thing of either risk everything or just leave because he never got any hooks so he's proxing and trying to save someone is going to be knifes in the back and down and with NOED your going to search for it but who knows if he'll find you so best solution was to leave it was two survivors leaving then I get a message from the Laurie saying I did bad because I didn't do totems throughout the match. Now if I have the feeling the match is going a bit to quick or just have the feeling NOED is in the mix I'll do totems but the Laurie is railing on me saying I needed to do totems so I'm sitting there and just message them saying "if you had the feeling NOED was there then do totems". So tell me why is it my job to do totems even though I don't have something like Small game on or a map why is my job to do totems.
Comments
Thompson house is easy to find the totems you don't need perks to find them or a map.
I see it as if the killer is playing pretty badly they more then likely have NOed. Do totems๐