PC - "unable to connect to host" after death (Solo). UI elements disappeared.

I'm not quite sure how you would reproduce this but this is what I have done in game today shown in steps.

Step 1: Play survivor - playing as Mikaela Reid

Step 2: Get into match: RPD map killer plague.

Step 3: Hooked 3 times

Step 4: Pressed continue on match summary screen,

Step 5: Pop up "Unable to connect to host" even though I am solo queuing.

Step 6: Back at match summary screen with removed UI elements.

See attached for what I mean.

20220112175839_1.jpg 20220112180935_1.jpg

I was only able to get back to main menu via The archives "Select challenge" button.

DeadByDaylight.log


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • i get the same UI removal, but before I even die in match. the game just freezes or completely crashes and then it boots me to the screen that looks like your first image. idk what's going on tbh but I've seen a few reports similar to this. I was hoping it was fixed in the recent bug patch, but hopefully it'll be addressed in the next one