The shape stuck on Macmillan estate main building hatch

Was playing the Shape and got stuck on the hatch when I went to close it. I seemed to be stuck between the wall and the hatch and closing it didn’t help to free me. I had a fire up tier 3 with four tokens by the time I got stuck not sure if that pushed me into the wall somehow but just in case wanted to mention it. I’m not sure which map variation it was but the main building was like a small storage shed and the hatch spawned inside the building. There was also a vigo's blueprint used in the game not sure though if that had anything to do with it. Also I was on Xbox series S although I doubt that had much to do with. It seemed to be a hit box issue of some sort.

Tagged: Acknowledged

Comments