Your Opinion About Prestige 1 vs Prestige 3
Hi, guys! I'd like to know your opinion on the following matter: I am trying to have every perk lvl 3 on all killers and survivors and I am in the process of that already for quite some time(I have 1800 hours in the game, all characters unlocked, I am a Loooong time away from my goal), but I have prestiged lvl 3 only Jake for the Steam achievement. On long term time, does my decision to let all other characters at Prestige 1 will affect me in terms of add-ons and offerings I will get on the blood web or not? I know at Prestige 3 the chance to get add-ons and offerings and items of bigger rarity is slightly bigger, but is that difference worth enough to try and prestige pretty much everyone up to Prestige 3? I must say that I am not interested at all in the bloody clothes, just the comparison of bloodweb quality offerings between Prestige 1 and Prestige 3. I am asking for your opinion because at some points I have doubts I made the right choice to have fast lvl 3 perks on all characters, but keeping them at Prestige 1.
What approach did you do regarding this matter?
Thanks!
Comments
Honestly no it's not worth it unless you're a completionist or like the bloodied outfits. I barely can tell the difference between my Prestige 1 and Prestige 3's blood web.
Not trying to discourage you but you will probably quit the game before P3 every survivor and killer.
I P3 all perks characters that I like.
This. I only prestige my characters because I love the bloody outfits. I haven't really noticed much of a difference in my blood webs either.
No, the bloodweb difference is more or less nonexistent. A former dev said so himself.
If I recall there was someone who made a topic on how long it took him to prestige every character. Pretty sure it was 2k+ hours.
P3 characters without perks means nothing.
In 2k is impossible to P3 lvl 50 all perks,every character.
Alrighty then, that is good, I'll stick to my current plan then. Although the chances are I will never finish it, but at least I am taking the easiest path to achieve what I desire.
Thanks y'all!
Bruh I'm just talking about P3 that's it not including the perks its from a guy who just want to prestige 3 every character. Why are you being inherently sweaty for no reason, take a break from DBD my dude lmfao
Whenever I Prestige mine for the first time, I immediately regretted it because it's was not worth it.
I have no significant change on the bloodweb, still have some difficulties finding good perks and add ons.
I suggest not to Prestige, The RNG is not going to improve.
Lol what? Okay dude. 😭
I p3 for the outfits and only for the characters I like. Overall it's not worth the bps.
Yes that's you