Body jumping…
Watching people play killer just shows how broken some of these hits are, as sometimes the survivors glitch to a different position showing the true position of the downed survivor, which in that case the hit shouldn’t have even connected.
Comments
I am still waiting for the devs to make ALL interaction server based and then see the game die due to lack of killer players.
Keep making the stressful, hectic side more cumbersome and you will lose all incentive for anyone to play it. (Coupled with toxic behaviour and ungratefulness for fair play)
Oop yerps! And blight lol
I mean technically the servers need to be updated for accurate game style for both sides… also I would like to get the option of not playing with people who have dial up or using a VPN as I shouldn’t be the one getting punished for those who have bad internet. And toxicity is on both sides! I guess people would be less peeved if the game was more accurate?? Hard to take the toxicity out of some people tho.