Nurse motivation?
I wanna learn Nurse, but every game I get destroyed and lose motivation very fast, how did you good nurse players stay in motivation l, when every match with her I wanna Kermit afterwards?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
All ol I can say for you is patience, practice, and breathing.
Be patient, you aren’t going to become a god tier nurse tomorrow, next week, next month, or maybe three months. You’ll notice a steady improvement, and that should get you going.
Practice. Just play her. You’re going to have bad games. Consider difficult survivors greater challenges. Learn from your mistakes, what could you have done better? Was your blink too long? How did the survivor juke you? Is this something to watch for later? Keep this in mind.
finally, breathe. It’s going to get bad at times. Just remember that you are learning and you will get better. Rome was not built in a day.
Good luck
Patience or play something else.
Yeah, it was a tough journey for me.
I started learning her on console then switched to PC.
For me, the prospect of becoming a Nurse main kept me going.
Learn from your defeat and improve. Its very common for new Nurse players to get royally ######### over and over again until your muscles get used to everything and you stop thinking and just.. act.
I feel entitled as sh!t being one of the few Nurse players to get to a good level pretty easily. Honestly, my advice is, if you can predict survivors and you know their movespeed, your blink speed and your distance. You're solid as Nurse. I used to be a survivor main (I play both sides now) and I can completely predict survivors with some ease. But as Nurse, you'll never stop improving. You'll keep going until u literally 4 man in 5 seconds of a game. Some advice to get momentum quickly btw. Someone always spawns to ur right. If ur right is a wall, they'll spawn to ur left. It's a good way to find that guy early. Also if u get good as Nurse. Eat the D strike it doesn't stop ur momentum. Dont eat it until ur confident u can get them in 1 blink tho. That's my advice.
Until you understand her blink and have developed muscle memory for it (doesn't need to be perfect) don't go into matches with the aim to get kills or win. When I was practicing Nurse I set goals for myself such as:
-This match I'll try to only hit survivor X with blink attacks
-This match I want to find the player who tries to "mind-game" me the most and focus them to learn their movement
-This match I will always go for 2 blink hits to try and get use to the movement
-Now that I know Nurse this match I'll attempt to get at least 2 kills, 3 kills, etc
Set personal and realistic goals to reach while you practice and don't worry about getting the "win" until you have a good understanding of her blink.
Someone will always spawn in front of you too, unless you are facing a wall then they will spawn behind you. It's a good way to pretend like what I'm saying will help you.
So now I just keep on practicing, practicing and practicing 😊.
Good luck 😊
I personally have a hard time with learning Nurse because I always seem to get farm or swamp maps with her, and I’m blind as a bat
Its hard at firts...BUT every match after...you will see less tbags...less exit gates trolling...less surv toxic....at the end...they will feel the fear of the nurse!!!!!! belive me!
If you want to be able to stand a chance against anything the survivor throw at you, then you have to play nurse