Newbie POV Survivors and Killer state
Hi, I'm a new player here that got the game during the epic free giveaway and have played for almost 2 months. When i was starting, I play only survivors and most of the time I got killed as I dont know how to loop at floor tile thing. Currently, I mainly play killers, Freddy and Deathslinger
Eng is not my native language, so excuse the grammar and long read. TLDR is below
Gameplay state: Based on my limited experience so far, I think that the game is very snowballing heavy. Whether the killer can get some kill or survivor be able to escape is determined in 1 min - 2 min from the start of the game. Either Killer can get 3 to 4 hooks or maybe 1 kills while survivors can get gen down to 3 or 2 (if by that time gen is still at 4, survivor gonna have a hard time escaping).
Game Flow: The survivors are the main drive of the game. Since the decision to continue repair gens or recuing other team mate are deciding by the survivors. While killer need to play a gamble that if they dont camp the hook, they need to make sure that they can stop the gen repair and get another survivor hook.
Face Camping: Its funny, when I play killer I dont like nor hate this strat, one kills or let other survivor repair the gens. It remind me of Pennywise from IT film, when Pennywise give the losers a choice to only take Bill and let them all go. And its up to the losers who fight him or sacrifice one player. When you think about it, all killers may thinking about that hahha. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CQS2xf_cEU
For me this strats, it enable the killer to take control the flow of the game. While survivor moans about it because they know that they loose the control of the game and force them to make a gamble.
Face camping: Survivors need to choose to off gens, come to the killer and gamble on hook rescue
No Face Camping: Killer needs to pick the right gens, and gamble on down the new survivor
Also there is Good and bad hidden perk in survivors and killer:
Survivor:
- Pallet (The greatest Defensive perk that can make survivor escape, stun killer and stop the blood lust)
- Speed burst after getting Hit: 150% movement speed after getting hit, also killer need to recover almost 2 sec before he can start chasing again
- Heartbeat thing: enable survivor to know the killer is coming while killer cannot hear it very well (probably I dont know how to hear the breathing) and need to see the survivors
Note: Survivors Team: if you play with bad players, it will become not 4 vs 1, but you against your fellow survivors and killer
Killer:
- Blood lust: increase movement speed after chasing for a while (Countered by pallet stun)
- Red marks and blood dropping: for chasing and information
Note: Survivors Team with coms: Survivors will counter killer hard on this as they will coordinate.
TLDR: So all in all, in my opinion, the game is pretty much survivor sided based on developer intentions. Its understandable as they want to balance the solo que and newbie survivors. If killers get to kill 4 survivor all the time then the population of the players will drop really fast. No way, that 4 survivors can lose against one killer.
For my POV on perk, here is my suggestion
Survivor perks: Dead Hard is kinda a headache for me as survivor get to have 3 health state (I frame) instead of 2, and enable the survivor to correct their running mistake even killer caught them off guard. Its is a very frustrated experience as you lose time or a hook because of that and survivor can get this perk unlimited of time when they recue from hook. While other perks I can try to understand and play around it.
I would suggest the dev to have it having I frame only first 2 minute or so since the gameplay as stated before have a time frame of winning and losing. However, the coding probably become a problems who knows.
Circle of healing: make the perk has 2 token so survivor can only light it for 2 times. reduce time to light the boon by 5 sec maybe. It is annoying that survivor can light it as many time as they want.
Lethal pursuer: This perk is so stupid for first 7 second thing and become useless most of the game. I would suggest to have something like " Plus survivor become exhaust for 30 sec at the start of the game". Since it is based on early game.
Comments