Botany knowledge

It's not better to give this perk slightly buff to ignore the weird numbers like 20/30/40 or 30/35/40?

Comments

  • Oof, it'd be nice to get a buff on this perk.

  • This perk is completely overshadowed by We'll Make It. Botany Knowledge definitely needs a buff to make it worth it.

  • Does it really need a buff? It decreases the healing time from 16 to 12 seconds, that seems quite good to me.

  • This perk is completely overshadowed by We'll Make It. Botany Knowledge definitely needs a buff to make it worth it.

    Yes, please buff this perk to make it even more OP! :)

    My Pharmacy and Botany Knowledge combo will be even more powerful!
  • @Nickenzie said:
    TheEliteTurtle said:

    This perk is completely overshadowed by We'll Make It. Botany Knowledge definitely needs a buff to make it worth it.

    Yes, please buff this perk to make it even more OP! :)

    My Pharmacy and Botany Knowledge combo will be even more powerful!

    Who TF runs pharmacy?

  • It should be noted that Botany Knowledge affects Self Care heals.

    Reducing the time from 32s to 24s.

    It’s in a much better place than it was before, and there are many more perks in dire need of assistance.
  • @Nickenzie said:
    TheEliteTurtle said:

    This perk is completely overshadowed by We'll Make It. Botany Knowledge definitely needs a buff to make it worth it.

    Yes, please buff this perk to make it even more OP! :)

    My Pharmacy and Botany Knowledge combo will be even more powerful!

    Who TF runs pharmacy?

    This guy right here. It's dirty, here's the math of this amazing combo!

    Emergency Med-Kit Charges with New Botany Knowledge 30%/35%/40% efficiency: 40 Charges, enough to heal yourself twice with a 40% increase to healing speed.

    Since the Emergency Med-kit has a efficiency bonus built-in to it, let's say it adds a 10% efficiency bonus since I don't know how much moderately is. We're talking about a 48 charge Emergency Med-kit without add-ons, enough to heal yourself three times. Dirty, please make this more broken so I can keep using this combo!
  • @ModernFable said:
    It should be noted that Botany Knowledge affects Self Care heals.

    Reducing the time from 32s to 24s.

    It’s in a much better place than it was before, and there are many more perks in dire need of assistance.

    Damn i didn't even know that. I thought it only affects the healing of others. That just makes the perk so much better.

  • Nickenzie said:

    @Nickenzie said:
    TheEliteTurtle said:

    This perk is completely overshadowed by We'll Make It. Botany Knowledge definitely needs a buff to make it worth it.

    Yes, please buff this perk to make it even more OP! :)

    My Pharmacy and Botany Knowledge combo will be even more powerful!

    Who TF runs pharmacy?

    This guy right here. It's dirty, here's the math of this amazing combo!

    Emergency Med-Kit Charges with New Botany Knowledge 30%/35%/40% efficiency: 40 Charges, enough to heal yourself twice with a 40% increase to healing speed.

    Since the Emergency Med-kit has a efficiency bonus built-in to it, let's say it adds a 10% efficiency bonus since I don't know how much moderately is. We're talking about a 48 charge Emergency Med-kit without add-ons, enough to heal yourself three times. Dirty, please make this more broken so I can keep using this combo!
    I love doing this! I usually run Self-Care too so I can get an extra 20% efficiency. I wonder how much better it would be to throw Streetwise in there too :lol:
  • Nickenzie said:

    @Nickenzie said:
    TheEliteTurtle said:

    This perk is completely overshadowed by We'll Make It. Botany Knowledge definitely needs a buff to make it worth it.

    Yes, please buff this perk to make it even more OP! :)

    My Pharmacy and Botany Knowledge combo will be even more powerful!

    Who TF runs pharmacy?

    This guy right here. It's dirty, here's the math of this amazing combo!

    Emergency Med-Kit Charges with New Botany Knowledge 30%/35%/40% efficiency: 40 Charges, enough to heal yourself twice with a 40% increase to healing speed.

    Since the Emergency Med-kit has a efficiency bonus built-in to it, let's say it adds a 10% efficiency bonus since I don't know how much moderately is. We're talking about a 48 charge Emergency Med-kit without add-ons, enough to heal yourself three times. Dirty, please make this more broken so I can keep using this combo!
    I love doing this! I usually run Self-Care too so I can get an extra 20% efficiency. I wonder how much better it would be to throw Streetwise in there too :lol:
    I'll do the math for you my friend.

    Emergency Med-Kit: +10% Efficiency
    New Botany Knowledge: +40% Efficiency
    Self Care: +20% Efficiency
    StreetWise: +15% Efficiency

    Total Charges:

    65 Charges, enough to heal yourself three times! :lol:

  • Nickenzie said:
    Nickenzie said:

    @Nickenzie said:
    TheEliteTurtle said:

    This perk is completely overshadowed by We'll Make It. Botany Knowledge definitely needs a buff to make it worth it.

    Yes, please buff this perk to make it even more OP! :)

    My Pharmacy and Botany Knowledge combo will be even more powerful!

    Who TF runs pharmacy?

    This guy right here. It's dirty, here's the math of this amazing combo!

    Emergency Med-Kit Charges with New Botany Knowledge 30%/35%/40% efficiency: 40 Charges, enough to heal yourself twice with a 40% increase to healing speed.

    Since the Emergency Med-kit has a efficiency bonus built-in to it, let's say it adds a 10% efficiency bonus since I don't know how much moderately is. We're talking about a 48 charge Emergency Med-kit without add-ons, enough to heal yourself three times. Dirty, please make this more broken so I can keep using this combo!
    I love doing this! I usually run Self-Care too so I can get an extra 20% efficiency. I wonder how much better it would be to throw Streetwise in there too :lol:
    I'll do the math for you my friend.

    Emergency Med-Kit: +10% Efficiency
    New Botany Knowledge: +40% Efficiency
    Self Care: +20% Efficiency
    StreetWise: +15% Efficiency

    Total Charges:

    65 Charges, enough to heal yourself three times! :lol:


  • botany and an emergency med kit with the 16 and 12 charge addons is really good
  • @Nickenzie said:
    TheEliteTurtle said:

    This perk is completely overshadowed by We'll Make It. Botany Knowledge definitely needs a buff to make it worth it.

    Yes, please buff this perk to make it even more OP! :)

    My Pharmacy and Botany Knowledge combo will be even more powerful!

    Who TF runs pharmacy?

    People who wanna play healer/save bloodpoints.

    Running that with ace in the hole is like Christmas.