Can small game have a tweak or buff?
I wouldn't mind if it had something slightly more to it, like maybe revealing totem abilities or add ons against trapper or hag. I really don't understand why it isn't meta with everyone complaining about noed and ruin being in every game and maps like Lery, swamp, and the game having the most hidden of them. My one complaint is how the perk keeps dinging so I have to focus the totem or it just bugs me doing a gen. I think if it revealed totems aura instead of the noise that would be better since it still dings in multiple floor and isn't really precise.
Comments
I get so much satisfaction when i cleanse all the dull totems and i see after the match that killer was running noed.
PS: trappers get screwed because of that too, so they can send a big "thank you" to all those players running noed that made me change my build.