Can I see the future?...

I was curious the new Ringu chapter and the killer's power. So I thought I'd make a huge guestimation. Once again, this is just a complete guess, for fun, let me know what your guesses are.

I think she's gonna play kinda like the puppet master from VHS. Maybe they sparked some creativity within behavior lol.

But pretty much you'll have these televisions scattered throughout the trial that you can use to teleport to, or maybe you'll be able to set them up, crawling out of each one when you teleport. I'm guessing that'll be like a secondary ability if the past is any indication. So I'm sure she'll have a base power to, not sure what that'll look like. Probably some anti loop ability.

But survivors can find "copy" video tapes that they can put in the tv to deactivate that tv for a time keeping her from being able to teleport to for a while. This will take the survivors a little bit of time to do though.

Comments