Locker bug-Can't get out and can't get taken

Example:

Step 1: Starting the game on steam

Step 2: playing as survivor in public match

Step 3: In-game, going in a locker on the grave of glenvale map

Step 4: Killer saw me going in so instantly came to me but couldnt get me out

Step 5: I tried also to get out but it didn't work, also no option of getting out on the screen

Step 6: Another survivor came and got into the same locker and I bugged out, standing next to the closet without being able to move

Step 7: Killer could now hit me but I still couldn't move and I blead to death, probably also couldnt take me

Additional information

Character played: Dwight

Perks played: Kindred, prove thyself, balanced landing, urban evasion

Map: Grave in Glenvale

Frequency: only happend once until now

documents

DeadByDaylight.log


lmao #dbd #dbdtiktok #dbdbugs #dbdbug #bug


Tagged: Acknowledged

Comments