Dark Devotion and Dying Light - fun times!

I finally unlocked Artist, played her tonight and happened to get Dark Devotion and Dying Light as two of her perks so I figured I'd use those plus Scourge Hook Pain Resonance and it actually worked pretty well! ๐Ÿ˜„ When I chased the Obsession, I hit them once and broke off to get the drop on other people. If I chased anyone else I downed them, Scourge Hooked them for regression and possible additional info, and additional slowdown from Dying Light. Had a full 9 tokens on Dying Light at the end of the game and got a 3k with the last person getting out after I closed hatch (I screwed up on my birds at the end and they managed to open the doors - oops! ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ)

Yeah, it's a total gimmick and definitely never going to be meta, but still fun. ๐Ÿ™‚

Comments