Camping The Box.
Many times I have seen Pinhead camping a hook and the box that happens to be right next to that hook. ULTIMATE slowdown/Pressure. Its disgusting man... I mean that its really good.
Many times I have seen Pinhead camping a hook and the box that happens to be right next to that hook. ULTIMATE slowdown/Pressure. Its disgusting man... I mean that its really good.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pinhead is screwing up massively if he’s camping the box…
Agree with above, pinhead WANTS people to waste time running to the box.
Ain't it better for Pinhead to just use the box and start a chain hunt? I never played as him.
Agree with top, pinhead WANTS people to waste time running to the box.