Is the IP leak still a thing?
I noticed that the warning that was on top of these forums has been removed, so I'm just wondering if that means BHVR has fixed the leak issues that were happening or do I still need a VPN to play this game?
I understand not wanting to announce "hey you're 100% safe now, no more IP leaks" would probably challenge hackers to try harder. But I also don't want to get DDOS or worse by some salty players.
Comments
There is no new information on the subject. Someone who was forced to leave the game is a pretty well known streamer.
Hackers always looked for him whenever he was streaming.
I think streamers are at higher risk.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6sQHDneUPcIt is still very much a thing. The Devs don't know how to secure their game or their player-base. Or maybe they just don't give an F
Have we even confirmed the IP leaks is due to Dead by Daylight???
There is a million ways to leak your IP, What makes you think its bHVR who is at fault`?
Come with some facts people?