About the ban and icon toolbox
I'm just curious about the icons of some dbd streamers.I've seen some beautiful remaked icons of items and wanted to ask.Can you receive a ban for that ? And why ?
I'm just curious about the icons of some dbd streamers.I've seen some beautiful remaked icons of items and wanted to ask.Can you receive a ban for that ? And why ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It never lead to a ban that we know of.
but BHVR uses a third party anti cheat system (Easy Anti Cheat = EAC) and there is no guarantee that EAC might update their system in the future and could ban for the changed game files. The devs have stated that they will not unban anyone if that ever happens.
So it’s use at your own risk.