Is this the lowest a survivor can go
So I was facing a Nurse and we were doing fine two gens left couple of hooks even match I guess and then in comes Lisa basically she started working with the killer I'm hooked for the first time so I'm looking at my phone since what am I going to do. I start second stage and notice another hook and a down I see Lisa saved the Jane and Nurse downed her she dced not mad at that with what happened it's fine. Then she saves me I go down turns out Lisa was working with the Nurse though she did get sacrificed but is this the lowest a survivor can go.
Comments
When I lived overseas and before cross play it was pretty easy to remember GT and if I saw this specific name I immediately dodged. They were a duo (killer/survivor) that would find each other and the survivor would quick vault others locations, sandbag/body block you during loops, insta save so the killer can either Mori you or immediately hook you. I played them 3 times until I took notice. You don't get very many scummy survivors like that but the few you get stick out like a sore thumb and it ruins the game
I think teaming with killers is bannable (even if the report system does literally nothing) Also I don't even think it'll be a solid report made if you had no video evidence. Other than that, it's a big oh well if that happens to you in a match