1x5 Blood Points is in a Great Place
After playing lots over this week I feel the point production is in a very good place.
With new killer's and survivor's being added all the time levelling is becoming a real issue as there are now lots of perks for each side. Not only do you have one perk to get you then also have to get the three tiers for each perk.
I feel that if we were to keep the points the way they are at the moment it would make it fairer for casual gamer's to be able to keep up with the high demand.
This is how I feel about the event, Feel free to leave your comments as I would be interested to see what you all think!
Comments
The game would also feel less of a grind if we just removed the "each perk has three levels" thing and you unlock the full perk whenever we get it in the bloodweb.
I still enjoy working towards something so having the perk tiers still adds to the progression.
I think looking at the amount of blood points you get would solve a lot of issues including the Hardcore MMO grind(feel)
Their idea before with the perks in the bloodweb was the best imo.
Getting a perk in one bloodweb and paying the extra 10/11k to upgrade it to Tier 3.
Would cut like 150 million points off the grind and prevent hoarding items to some extent.
I feel the same way, but there's also only 14 generic perks and 3 teachable perks per character. So for a new player, that would mean you get perks for 17 levels and then nothing until you start unlocking teachables at level 30.
All you do in the game is grinding, reduce the grind and the players will get bored.
Sadly we have no other goals/objectives at the moment, but maybe once we get an actual ranking system with rewards and leaderboards.....
@Master
Its okay for you to say this now as you have been playing the game for a long time, I've been playing over 2k hours, I have all the perks, For the growth of the game you have to appeal to people that have just bought the game.
I wish the BP would stay this way forever. It's nice to be able to get the add-ons I need to run the killers I like at high levels.
Ie: Ever run the doctor at a betterrank then 10, without an add-on? It's rough.
Hopefully they will listen to what we have to say and adjust it accordingly.
Im having an idea how it would make sense to farm even if you own all perks and are prestige 3 with everyone. they could implement a system that gives you [insert amount here] Shards if you are offering 100.000+ Bloodpoints. that way you get rewarded with more shards and eventually a new dlc to buy with them. (they should implement many extras for the people who are buying it per real money so it would make sense to spend money for the dlc's) but so it would be a nice way to get rewarded for playing often.
1.5 bloodpoint events doesn't really feel like much so I would prefer 2x...even if it's just the weekend.