Boil over.

image.png

I dont think the buff will make it through the patch.

Comments

  • As if clown hadn’t suffered enough with the redhead and bleach nerf (as well as two of his add ons now being the same)

  • This needs to be the new animation when you get 25% progress if the buff somehow gets through.

  • Knee to the face lmao

  • I imagine they will lower the wiggle progress from 25 to 10 or 5%

  • It needs to have a cooldown I seen a video where it procd twice which is a little much. I've heard a couple of streams mention that there's a few spots on a few maps where if you go down with the perk it's going to be almost impossible for the killer to hook. I don't think it will be meta but it definitely seems like it could be problematic especially with bully squads.

  • I think the wiggle penalty on killer should be based on the height. Its either:

    • 5 meters drop for 15% / 10 meters drop for 30%
    • Or the higher the drop, the lest penalty killer gets in ratio: 5 meter drops for 20%, but 10 meter drops 30% for example. This would force Killer to walk around small drop, but still prefer to take higher drop, if the path is far shorter.

    And the penalty should only happens once per carry.

    The double stair drop in Crow map cause 50% penalty should not exist.

  • @Milo said:

    This needs to be the new animation when you get 25% progress if the buff somehow gets through.

    I think remove the 25 penalty with +1sec stun if you success the grasp is actually more reasonable. With knee to the face animation.