Zanshin tactics quote

"Within your enemy's strength is weakness." — Renjiro's Doctrine 12:5

What does this mean? I've searched this aphorism everywhere, but I found nothing.

Does anyone have any idea of the meaning of this?

Comments

  • "Within the survivors' end-game teabags, there rests a blood warden." -- Renjiro's Doctrine 11:2

  • @Tr1nity said:

    "Within the survivors' end-game teabags, there rests a blood warden." -- Renjiro's Doctrine 11:2

    Lol

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I think it's supposed to mean that everybody you fight has a weakness, even if they appear to be so much more powerful than you that you feel you have zero odds of defeating them (or in a more real life sense, someone is better than you at something, ends up being a cocky ######### about it, and then you become better at it because their arrogance makes them slip up).

    What it means in relation to the Oni, I don't know. I'm not brushed up on the lore very well.

    I think so, I though something similar like this.