What is your favorite rework or new perk? (STRAWPOLL)

Read the perk reworks, buffs, and ideas. At the bottom is a poll to see what you all favor the most out of these changes since it's unlikely that everyone will prefer all of the perk changes.


Losing End: You are fighting a losing battle but it's not over till it's over. Everytime a survivor is hooked, gain a token up to a maximum of 10 tokens.

  • 2 Tokens: Great skill check success zones and good skill check success zones are increased by 15/20/25%.

  • 5 Tokens: Action speed increase of 3/6/9%.

  • 7 Tokens: Gain a movement speed increase of 3%/4%/5%.

  • 10 Tokens: Grants the ability to open the exit gates without needing to complete all generators.


Kindred: Unlocks potential in one's aura reading ability. While hooked, the killer's aura is revealed to all survivors when in a 16 meter range from you and all survivors can see each other's auras. Both the summoning and struggle phase take 5/10/15 seconds longer than normal.


Calm Spirit: You are the calm type, always remaining calm in every situation. Animals seem to not notice your presence and you do not alert wildlife. When you are attacked by the killer, you'll not scream in pain and you'll sprint for a additional 1/2/3 seconds. Causes exhaustion of 40/30/20 seconds and Calm Spirit ignores exhaustion. Cannot recover exhaustion while running.


Opened Handed: You make sure that other survivors aren't left in the open. Reveal your aura to all survivors when you're in a chase and reveal the killer's aura to all survivors for 3/4/5 seconds when the chase ends.


No Mither: Suck it up kid, it's just a scratch. You'll suffer from the exposed status effect for the entire duration of the trial. If you survive the trial, all categories will automatically be filled to the maximum amount of bloodpoints and you'll gain a stackable 50%/75%/100% bonus bloodpoints post trial. (Basically, escaping means receiving 64,000 bloodpoints)


Card Trick: You can read your Prey's next trick in their book. When a survivor is reading your aura, their aura is also revealed to you until the survivor stops reading your aura. When you perform the break action on a pallet, see the aura of the survivor that last interacted with the pallet for 3/4/5 seconds.

Trick or Treat: A supernatural bond with the Entity gives you thirst for a reward for catching your prey. When performing the hook action, the furthest survivor from the survivor you have hooked will suffer the exposed status effect for 60 seconds. See the exposed survivor’s location and a fake survivor’s location for 3/4/5 seconds. This perk has a cool down of 60 seconds after hooking a survivor.

Hex (Bloody Sacrifice): A hex rooting its power on blood. Whenever a survivor cleanses a dull totem or a hex totem, the survivor will take one state of damage but cannot be put into dying state. Once this hex is destroyed, all survivors will gain a 30/25/20% speed increase to all healing actions for 60 seconds.


Blood Warden: Your rage of your prey escaping calls upon the Entity to block both exit gates to all survivors for 60/90/120 seconds once a survivor opens a exit gate. Auras of survivors opening the exit gate and survivors within the exit gate area are revealed to you.


Hex (Remember Me): You'll become obsessed with a survivor. Every time you attack your obsession, receive a token towards Remember Me. Every token will increase the opening time of the exit gates by 6/8/10 seconds. Remember Me will affect all survivors but when cleansed, ONLY the obsession will be freed from the hex’s effects and will not suffer from the exit gate penalty.


Dying Light: You'll become obsessed with a survivor. Grant the obsession the ability to recover from dying state but suffer a 50% penalty to recovery speed. Whenever your obsession is in dying state, all survivors will suffer a 10/15/20% decrease in all actions speeds (Sabotage, repairing, healing, and etc). If the obsession bleeds out while in dying state, you'll be rewarded devout points as if you sacrificed your obsession.


Hide and Seek: Unlocks potential in one's aura reading ability. Hiding in a locker will disrupt the killer's aura reading ability by making your aura impossible to read. Auras of lockers within a 16/24/32 meter range to you are revealed to you and if you are found by the killer in a locker, the wiggle meter will start at 15%/20%/25%.


STRAW POLL: https://strawpoll.com/h1aypdgx

Tagged: ACMMod

Comments

  • I definitely like some of these perks. But some of them seem a bit overbuffed. For example Blood Warden. that would be way too good in my opinion. Also Dying Light is a terrible perk right now, but they way you have it makes it sound like it would just totally ruin the entire experience for the obsession if the killer runs that perk. That wouldn't be good. Dying light needs a rework so it doesn't promote tunneling anymore.
    And while I do believe that calm spirit could use a buff, I don't think increasing the sprint time after getting hit is a good idea. Just imagine the insane distance survivors could reach with extra 3 seconds of sprint.
    Also, I like your ideas for kindred, but personally I think we're at a point where many people agree that kindred should simply be part of a survivors base kit. Like exactly like you described the perk, except with the increased bleed out timer. I'd especially would like survivors to see the aura of killers near the hook, to nerf camping a bit.
    The two perks I really like are Hex (Bloody Sacrifice) and Hide and Seek. Those sound like really good ideas.

  • Calm Spirit lol. Keep its current effects on and that'd be meta for sure.

  • I would like no mither to make bloodpoints gained in the trial affect all categories (so if you would normally do generators so you receive 10k bloodpoints and normally it would get maxed at 8000 it will not go into another category making it so that you don't lose the 2000 bloodpoints.)

  • Just some feedback for a couple:

    Losing End: This would probably just be unfair to killers. For this perk to activate, they would have to either hook two survivors three times and the other two survivors twice, or hook three survivors three times and the remaining survivor once (although in this case, the hatch would probably be available anyway). They'd be doing extremely well at that point. The perk would basically deny the killer their well deserved sacrifice points.

    Also, the action speed boost would be massive. This would punish the killers who leave the hook and don't tunnel by giving the survivors massive boosts.

    Calm Spirit: I don't think this is a good fit for the perk. Calm Spirit implies that you remain calm, while the speed boost is like an adrenaline boost because you're panicking. It's also a stealthy perk to begin with, so I feel as though adding additional chase power is the wrong way to go there.

    No Mither: I'm okay with extra bloodpoints, but I don't think it should instantly fill all your categories. This would just promote hiding in lockers for the whole game, maybe even bringing a key and slipping out through the hatch for an easy 64k BP.

    Card Trick: Might be a little close to Object of Obsession, but for killers. I also don't think killer aura reading perks are common enough or useful enough to warrant it.

    Blood Warden: I don't know how to feel about this one. I think there's plenty of close calls that would be completely denied just because the killer brought this perk. Normally the killer has to work for it, but with this buff, it's just a free two minutes to run around with NOED. More importantly, normally you have to hook a survivor, giving the other survivors something to do while waiting for the gates to unblock. But with this, they'll open a gate, see it's blocked, and then go play hide and seek for two minutes while it unblocks. I can't see a lot of good outcomes for changing it this way.

    Remember Me: This would likely be a downgrade. If every other survivor can just break the hex to avoid the penalties, they will simply open the gates while the obsession hides or stalls. If the obsession is the last one up, they'll just take the hatch preferably anyway.

    Dying Light: I'm strongly against perks that will just make the game unfun for someone. I feel like this perk is going to ruin the game for the obsession, causing them to be slugged for the whole game. As is, it's not great in that regard, but if they get camped on the hook it'll at least be over in only two minutes.

    Hide and Seek: Minor nitpick, but the majority of lockers share tiles with potential hook spawn, so the extra wiggle progress would likely not make a difference. The only exceptions that I can think of are unique tiles, like upstairs in the ironworks, although you can still probably get to a hook from there as well.

  • @Peanits said:

    Dying Light: I'm strongly against perks that will just make the game unfun for someone. I feel like this perk is going to ruin the game for the obsession, causing them to be slugged for the whole game. As is, it's not great in that regard, but if they get camped on the hook it'll at least be over in only two minutes.

    Dying Light is already unfun for a player. They always get tunneled or moried right away. I guess the rework would make it more unfun since you have to just wait and be on the ground for most of the game. I'd feel like you'd be given a better chance to survive though since you aren't killed right away unlike current dying light.

  • Peanits said:

    Just some feedback for a couple:

    Losing End: This would probably just be unfair to killers. For this perk to activate, they would have to either hook two survivors three times and the other two survivors twice, or hook three survivors three times and the remaining survivor once (although in this case, the hatch would probably be available anyway). They'd be doing extremely well at that point. The perk would basically deny the killer their well deserved sacrifice points.

    Also, the action speed boost would be massive. This would punish the killers who leave the hook and don't tunnel by giving the survivors massive boosts.

    Calm Spirit: I don't think this is a good fit for the perk. Calm Spirit implies that you remain calm, while the speed boost is like an adrenaline boost because you're panicking. It's also a stealthy perk to begin with, so I feel as though adding additional chase power is the wrong way to go there.

    No Mither: I'm okay with extra bloodpoints, but I don't think it should instantly fill all your categories. This would just promote hiding in lockers for the whole game, maybe even bringing a key and slipping out through the hatch for an easy 64k BP.

    Card Trick: Might be a little close to Object of Obsession, but for killers. I also don't think killer aura reading perks are common enough or useful enough to warrant it.

    Blood Warden: I don't know how to feel about this one. I think there's plenty of close calls that would be completely denied just because the killer brought this perk. Normally the killer has to work for it, but with this buff, it's just a free two minutes to run around with NOED. More importantly, normally you have to hook a survivor, giving the other survivors something to do while waiting for the gates to unblock. But with this, they'll open a gate, see it's blocked, and then go play hide and seek for two minutes while it unblocks. I can't see a lot of good outcomes for changing it this way.

    Remember Me: This would likely be a downgrade. If every other survivor can just break the hex to avoid the penalties, they will simply open the gates while the obsession hides or stalls. If the obsession is the last one up, they'll just take the hatch preferably anyway.

    Dying Light: I'm strongly against perks that will just make the game unfun for someone. I feel like this perk is going to ruin the game for the obsession, causing them to be slugged for the whole game. As is, it's not great in that regard, but if they get camped on the hook it'll at least be over in only two minutes.

    Hide and Seek: Minor nitpick, but the majority of lockers share tiles with potential hook spawn, so the extra wiggle progress would likely not make a difference. The only exceptions that I can think of are unique tiles, like upstairs in the ironworks, although you can still probably get to a hook from there as well.

    Okay, thank you for the nice and civilized feedback @Peanits, I'll tell you my reasoning and will make some changes according to your criticism!

    Losing End: Yes, I definitely agree with you, I went over board with the speed increase just a little much, I often underestimate how strong % increases are but I do feel like the 10 token benefit to open the exit gate without needing to complete all generators should stay for multiple reasons. It's actually rare to see a killer hooking everyone to their death since it's more efficient to tunnel and even camp someone who's good to eliminate them quickly. Since every survivor can be hooked three times, that's a total of 12 Tokens (You would be sacrificed already). 10 Tokens would be 2 sacrificed survivors and 2 survivors on death hook or you being at the struggle phase while everyone else is sacrificed. In the situation where having 2 survivors being able to open the gate assuming this situation happens, is reasonable since it's less about playing hide and Seek world champion and more about doing something to get caught or escape.

    Calm Spirit: My thinking with the additional sprint burst was to give the survivor a way to break the chase more easily via hiding behind line of sight blockers. I can add on to it, maybe causing exhaustion for 40/30/20 seconds while Calm Spirit ignores exhaustion. This would prevent massive perk combos and encourage breaking a chase.

    No Mither: Yes but again, if you do nothing just to escape through the hatch, you'll depip. Additionally, escaping requires you to do generators and doing no generators means no hatch. This wouldn't be much of a problem and if it does happen, they will like depip.

    Blood Warden: Yes, but it gives you time to go after other survivors when you couldn't. Additionally, you can see survivors progressing the exit gates so you can see where they walked off to when they opened it as their aura fades away. Think of it as, you're staying for two minutes longer, period. You could get some nice synergies with BBQ, Rancor, some killer powers and find more survivors.

    Hex (Remember Me): I think you miss read the perk because it's a HUGE buff. Currently the obsession doesn't face the exit gate penalty regardless of the amount of tokens towards Remember Me. Now with this version of Remember Me, the perk will still continue to affect other survivors and you can still gain tokens on the perk but the obsession just won't suffer from the exit gate penalty after being cleansed, that's all. Additionally, there's no maximum amount of tokens in this perk since the obsession can open the exit gates normally if it's destroyed meaning you can get 1 billion tokens if you absolutely wanted to (would take forever tho).

    Dying Light: Would granting the obsession the ability to recover from dying state be a good compensation? However the obsession can only recover at 50% than the normal recover speed. Thoughts?

    Hide and Seek: I think this perk is actually balanced to be honest. I wouldn't change it.
  • These survivor perks are almost all way, way overpowered lol

  • Blueberry said:

    These survivor perks are almost all way, way overpowered lol

    Time to use this meme.


    Tell me WHY you disagree with me? I wanna know your point of view and what's your thoughts on the killer perks?