For this moment in history a Demo main is now the #1 Solo Q Escape record holder on Speedrun.com
We did it! I played 3 survivor games in the last 2 months and we got first place!
We did it! I played 3 survivor games in the last 2 months and we got first place!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hmm, new category?
Well, I wonder how long it will take before someone will get lucky and get it under 4.
Its a old category, but since hatch changed people proved to the Speedrun mods that the game was significantly harder for solo q survivors than before. So after lots of testing they decided to archive the old results and only make runs after the hatch change valid. I saw my 1 shot and I took it. Played 3 games of Ash Williams on Dead Dog Saloon. Won all three solo Q.
And who actually cares about Speedruns in this inconsistent game?
ZubatLEL just had a match a few days ago that would have been under 4 if he didn't stall at the gate for a teammate.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1251790177?t=0h34m25s
You do know there is a active speed run community for DBD right? People care. But you are correct this game is inconsistent, which actually adds to the difficulty of a run.