Glitched Spot where survivor can't be picked up
Survivor got downed in-between the two-story house and the the plant fence,can't pick them up no matter which I angle I try to approach them at.
Tagged:
Pending
Survivor got downed in-between the two-story house and the the plant fence,can't pick them up no matter which I angle I try to approach them at.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've had this happen when too close to picket fences on Haddonfield as well. Survivor could not be picked up, but other survivors could heal them / free them.
Apparently this happens on Torment Creek if a survivor gets downed by Bubba as they enter the locker too? Screenshot got lost,but the fact this happened twice in the last few days is irritating.