How is it this hard to do good changes?

Like just nerf CoH already. Why was twins's add ons a higher priority than a perk that changes how killers play entirely, forcing them to tunnel and camp much more often if they want to win?

Why was old MoM changed in a few weeks yet it's been 2 months with this perk being as busted as it is?

You haven't squeezed enough money out of mikaela yet?


Is it truly this hard to change the game for the better?

At least the slinger change - as much as I hate it - had SOME sense behind it as their objective was to make him more fun to verse. What does the marvins nerf do for either side? Or the stale biscuit nerf? Or the sword nerf?


Welp back to monke game I go.


image.png


Comments

  • Dead Hard and NOED too.

  • Yeah I get ya. Someone else made a comment earlier maybe they're not as strong in the statistics. The logic killer nerfs over the couple years of me playing has been overused perks/add ons buffing under used in the process. As a 50/50 player I can't help but notice this doesn't seem to work for both sides. Top Flight Survivor perks I remain the same for a long time and are heavily used. Ds and object being pnly ones that got a change. Both are still strong though.

  • Nah but flask of bleach needed a nerf first