The rift
Hello, I'm new to this game and I purchased the battlepass, I finished it and now the rift is closed. When there will be a new rift (battlepass)?
Hello, I'm new to this game and I purchased the battlepass, I finished it and now the rift is closed. When there will be a new rift (battlepass)?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes a new rift will start soon.
It should start a week after the current one closes (which was today). According to the two last Rift, a new one should open next Wednesday. But take into account that I'm only making supposition. :)
As Ripley said, if it's not next week (as for the two last Rift, IIRC), it'll be soon enough. A question of a couple weeks for the worst.
It’s probably releasing the Wednesday after love Midchapter release.
iirc new rifts require a new update that contain the new stuff as it’s not something they can just add Server sided.
for some of the last rifts, the time for them to stay open was extended and that may be why the time was shorter between rifts