Burying the lede on Cenobite
The Cenobite
- New Cenobite's VO lines have been added.
—
Ooohhh…! 😯 I wonder what he says now?
The Cenobite
—
Ooohhh…! 😯 I wonder what he says now?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
"You unwrapped the cubic container and I reached you."
This made me lol. Nicely done!
I dunno if this has to do with the original owner of Hellraiser licence getting the license? More importantly is the money from the dlc going towards Park Avenue Entertainment and their nft with boss protocol or Clive Barker now that the ip is his.
'You have opened the cube, and I have arrived in a timely manner that is no longer suggestive!'
What's more, it's the actor himself!