Dead Man's Switch Update
Anyone curious to how this is going to turn out?
I am thinking that this could create a lot of opportunities, especially with Dead Lock. You could go over the top with Eruption and Fearmonger to increase the chances of the survivors leaving the generator.
We'll see how the PTB turns out. I have a feeling if they want to keep the no obsession condition, there will likely be a added cooldown.
Any thoughts on other combinations?
Comments
Assuming pain resonance kicks them off this seems like insane slowdown. 15% plus 40 seconds of blocking kinda sounds OP
Yeah that is a good idea. I guess we'll have to test which perks will actually run. I know the Entity blocking it stops regression, but I am assuming all immediately regression will still go through
The immediate always goes through since it happens as the gen gets blocked. You won’t get the extra 40 ish seconds but that would only be 10% anyway
Eruption won't synergize well, because it triggers on the down not the hook. Trigger it before DMS is active won't do much besides leaving survivor unable to work on gens for 16 seconds.
Triggering it while DMS is active is a lot of steps since you need to have kicked an unblock gen, have a survivor work on the kicked gen, and down a survivor before the 45 seconds of DMs wears off. And if you do pull it off, the gen won't be blocked very long consider Eruption also prevents survivors from working on gens for 16 seconds.