I'm honestly really happy with the new update

All the changes seem good

I'm really glad the toggle and wiggle are optional

Ranks rewards are exciting

Perks changes all look good especially boil over

Leatherface masks I'm fine with since I could never get them lol.

Comments

  • I agree the changes overall all seem like really solid changes. People will overreact like always, but that's just because they're trying to express their opinions about the changes before they go live. And many individuals aren't very good at understanding just how emotional they get. If they took a step back alot of them would be absolutely ashamed of their behavior.

  • I'm stoked that us console players get to do some testing now! I've always wanted to give feedback on new propositions, so this is great for me!

    All the other stuff looks interesting. I think they may have missed out discussing some of the communities bigger issues with perks like COH, DH and NOED, but maybe they're trying to balance some lesser-used perks first before looking at those. By the way, I don't mean acting like the community wants; just saying what their thoughts are.

    But anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing how this all plays out!

  • i thought it was disappointing, no talk of legion or ghostie changes and some really unnecessary add-on nerfs.

  • Looks good. Like the last chapter there’s some questionable things. Like nerf to Nemesis and Twins add-ons. And some perk changes seem minuscule. But Gear Head and Dead Man’s Switch aren’t trash anymore same with Wake Up. And One of things that really excites me two more perks lost the M1 requirement. And this shows the devs acknowledge the requirement is dumb. And there’s more changes tomorrow they said. So possibly map changes or killer changes.