Hit Validation and Dead hard rework
I know I just talked about these but I think personally they need to be rework cause they are very hard to play against while playing as Killer. I know I’m a bit Killer sided but again I feel that the killer side gets nerf way too much.
Comments
You guys should realize that, as frustrating as it from the killers' pov, if a hit gets validated it means on the survivor and server side it didn't connect. I wish they found a way to remove the hit FX, but hit validation is there to make it fair for everyone, not just one side.
Dead hard is not fair by it's nature
Slight rework yes. Simply make it so hits that gat validated under any curcumstance applies deep wound so it does something for both sides
What about all of the broken killer perks are they unfair
Besides noed can you give some examples?
Whataboutism started