What's going on with bubba?
I hear people saying his masks are being removed because of racism but what? I honestly don't think this is a problem in game can someone tell me if there actually removing the masks
I hear people saying his masks are being removed because of racism but what? I honestly don't think this is a problem in game can someone tell me if there actually removing the masks
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, they are going to be removed, some people were being racist and used the mask to promote their racism even more, even tho the removal of the mask won't remove the racist players...
Yea but now if they want to be racist it’s it would be in a much more… provable manner
edit: autocorrect
It's less work to remove a mask that isnt itself racist than actually banning people being racist in end game chat.