My thoughts on clown’s add on changes + perks

Solvent jug: So now this and make up kit are the same I guess? I seriously don’t get this

Robin feather: Pretty meaningless since the starling feather is easily accessible and better

Flask of bleach: First of all why nerf it? It was a fine add on and secondly 1% isn’t going to change like anything and it’ll still be his best addon in most situations.

Redheads pinky finger: Out of all the suggested changes and possible solutions this was what they came up with. Do you want to know what’ll happen now? Everyone will just run gin bottle to nullify the downside just like old iri head. How did they not realise this when just recently they made sure to add an 1 hatchet limit to the iri head?

Overall these seem weird and almost out of nowhere. My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined


Boil over: Very strange change that is only useful on some maps

Distortion: Is this a joke? 1 extra token helps about as much as a plaster on a decapitated head

Remember me: Nice change but still worse than NWO by a long shot

Wake up: again nice change but it’s still not worth running

Gearhead: interesting but does it need to be greats only? I want to see if it works with oppression before commenting further though

Power struggle: Still relies on flip flop but is a little better. Cool I guess

Buckle up: This perk needs a complete rework not 2 seconds extra aura reading

Coup de grace: just change how you get tokens instead of changing the lunge range

Furtive chase: This won’t matter whatsoever especially with the next change

Dead man’s switch. I’m excited to try this out and it actually has good synergy with gearhead which is cool. Nice change

Overall these are either too small or just strange changes but I’m happy they are actually looking at perk balance

Comments