Merged: Personal opinion about the faces?
This discussion has been merged.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm playing couple rounds of Leatherface to make sure I get 6,000 shards and moving on.
While it was a neat way to get cosmetics on a licensed character they really weren't that special. Claudettes face was only one I would ever be able to point out in a match but the other 3 I wouldn't be able to tell apart from his default mask in a match. I also thought it was weird it was only a face instead of a full cosmetic since Leatherface did full outfits to go with his faces.
I do find it funny the anger is being directed at BHVR for removing the masks instead of at the racists that ruined what should be something fun.