Voice actors?
Who are the voice actors for the survivors? and killers? I have been wondering for a long time XOXO
Who are the voice actors for the survivors? and killers? I have been wondering for a long time XOXO
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's usually just random people that work in the BHVR offices.
I think Kates voice is one of their accountants, it's all over the place.
https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki
lists the voice actors
The Spirit was voiced by a Mod and as SenzuDuck said one was done by an accountant. They are just having fun and I honestly like that its just amateur voice acting as it gets team member's invested just a little more into their product.
The Doctor is voiced by Alex Lin, Product Manager at BHVR.
Kate's original voice actress was Marie-Michelle Do, a PR employee at BHVR.
The Spirit is voiced by Gabrielle Murphy aka not_Queen, our Community Manager.
The Survivors are a bunch of different employees at BHVR.