Have they turned pallet stun validation off?
Iv noticed a lot that I stun the killer and get hit down initially afterwards? Iv also noticed it in a lot in streams I watch.
Iv noticed a lot that I stun the killer and get hit down initially afterwards? Iv also noticed it in a lot in streams I watch.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yea, the amount of "validated hits" is lesser then some weeks ago for sure. After the introduction it was kinda normal every game to have a Dead Hard or pallet stun with scream in your game, now it feels like the old system is back, with hits on pallets i shouldn't get (on either side).